Application of the MVC pattern to Web apps
Application of the MVC pattern to Web apps.
At the end of the course, participants will:
- Understand the architecture of a Web app and use this knowledge in the definition of its lifecycle
- Create apps using the MVC pattern
- Know how to use JSTL and create their own directives libraries.
- Architecture of Web apps and lifecycle
- HTML language introduction
- JSP Page
- Model, view, driver pattern
- Creation of directives libraries
- Introduction to the standard directives libary in Java (JSTL)
Search by category
Face to face, online and hybrid