Efficient management of unstructured information
Efficient management of unstructured information.
Show participants this technology and the different types of projects that it could be applied to
Teach, through examples with the most used NoSQL databases, how data is managed with this technology
- Every participant should be able to write his or her own apps.
- Why de relational model is not always suitable
- A structured notation for unstructured information
- NoSQL databases architecture
- Some tools ready for production
Search by category
Face to face, online and hybrid